1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that remember what you do when you visit a website. They provide a way for websites to recognise you and remember your preferences, improving your online experience. Cookies cannot harm your computer.
2. Cookies on this website
3. Managing cookies in your browser
Most modern web browsers allow you to:
- See what cookies you've got and delete them on an individual basis
- Block third party cookies
- Block cookies from particular websites
- Block all cookies
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
- Please note that if you block or delete cookies, you will lose your website preferences, and many websites will no longer work properly. We do not recommend blocking or deleting cookies.
4. More information about cookies
More information about cookies and how businesses use them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.